Thursday 11 October 2012

Vine Based Anti-Ageing? Caudalie Skin Care


I would like to thank Caudalie for the amazing goodie bag which we received. As Kitty swears by Environ products and has used Environ for the last ten years, I happily took the responsibility of trying out this fab new range. The goodie bag was from the Caudalie ‘Vinexpert’ range which included ‘Radiance Day Fluid’ ‘Firming Fluid’ ‘Eye and Lip Fluid’ and a ‘Gentle Buffing Cream’. I have only used the products for a couple of days but they are so easy to use and I can feel that they are working already as my skin is noticeably firmer. I am doubtful that any eye bags and wrinkle lines have gone from only a couple of days of use but I will keep you updated.
You can find these products at http://uk.caudalie.com/
Helen xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment