Friday 2 November 2012

Is Wedding Dress friendly tan really out there?

As sun bed tans are left for those who want to improve their chances of skin cancer and the tangoed look is left for the Jersey Shore, I have become a ray of different tanning colours over the last year to find the perfect tan and I aim to do this again, to test which brand is aesthetically pleasing as well as wedding dress friendly.

I aim to test this by once every two weeks getting a different brand of tan – either spray or manually put on, showing the before and after photograph as well as the all important next day white vest top test. In order to control all variables I will have the same therapist to do the tans and I will wear a brand new white vest top in the same style the following day.
Wish me luck and I will keep you updated!
Helen xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment